Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

creative story - who is stronger. the wind or the sun

THE  WIND   AND  THE    SUN


WIND: Sun, can you see that man walking down the road? I can get his coat off more quickly than you can!
SUN (smiling): We will see who is stronger. I will let you try first.
WIND (puffing his cheeks and blowing hard): Whooooooooh… whoooooooooooh! Whooooooooooooooh...






MAN: How strong the wind is today! It is blowing my coat away! I must hold it tightly round myself WIND (blowing harder): Whooooooooooooooooooh… whooooooooooooooooooooo !
MAN (pulling his coat more tightly): How cold it is!
 WIND: Sun, I give up. I cannot get his coat off !
SUN: Now it is my turn. Let me try. (He shines hard.)
 MAN: What a funny day! It was so cold and now it is so hot!






SUN (shining harder): I will make him feel hotter and hotter.
 MAN (wiping his face): I must take off my coat!
 SUN: Wind, I have won. I have made him take off his coat!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts