Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2016

kids famous story - A foolish rabbit

Funny Bunny


One day, a nut fell on Funny Bunny.
“Ouch! The sky is going to fall!” said Funny Bunny.
 “I must tell the King.” On the way,
 met Henny Penny. “The sky is going to fall,”           said Funny Bunny. “I’m going to tell
 the King.” “I’ll come too,” said Henny Penny.
And off they went to find the King.
Soon they met Cocky Locky







“The sky is going to fall,” said Funny Bunny. “I’m going to tell the King.” “I’ll come too,” said Cocky Locky. And off they went to find the King. On the way, they met Lucky Ducky. “The sky is going to fall,” said Funny Bunny. “I’m going to tell the King.” “I’ll come too,” said Lucky Ducky. And off they went to find the King. On the way, they met Poosey Goosey.“The sky is going to fall,” said Funny Bunny. “I’m going to tell the King.” “I’ll come too,” said Poosey Goosey. And off they went to find the King. On the way they met Woxy Foxy.

“The sky is going to fall,” they all said. “We’re going to tell the King.” “The King lives here,” said Woxy Foxy. “Follow me.” And that was the end of Funny Bunny, Henny Penny, Cocky Locky, Lucky Ducky and Poosey Goosey.   


















                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts